Option 2: LIVE@BHUSD
For the complete Reopening Plan please click the pdf below:
Students who do not apply for the ILC will automatically begin the school year at home with LIVE@BHUSD. This will be taught Monday-Friday.
- Students will have daily live interaction at home online using their BHUSD devices.
- Students will return to physical school in phases when it is appropriate to do so per the metrics, data, Governor orders, and Public Health order requirements listed on previous pages.
- Classes will be held on a schedule that mirrors the bell schedule that follows each student’s current schedule.
- Significant improvements have been made from Home Learning 2.0 based on student, staff, and parent feedback.
- Per the Governor there will be “meaningful instruction”. Per the Governor there will be rigorous statewide requirements.
- We are striving to mimic the experience that occurs in the classroom. We are working with our teachers in creating an MOU - Memorandum of Understanding.
- Student social-emotional wellness support offered.
- Clear attendance and grading expectations will be provided for parents and students.
- BHUSD will continue to use platforms such as Seesaw and Google Classroom age appropriately.
- BHUSD is working with the Beverly Hills Education Association’s bargaining team to reach the best outcome for our students.