Department of Rehabilitation
Are you interested in exploring the world of work?
Do you wonder what it takes to be successful in a job? Would you like to get some work experience?
Are you curious about options for school after you graduate?
If you answered yes, DOR Student Services could be right for you!
DOR Student Services are available on a statewide basis to students with disabilities to support post- secondary transitions. Services are based on your interests and consist of pre-employment transition services that fall within the following five categories:
- Job exploration counseling
- Work-based learning experiences
- Postsecondary counseling
- Work readiness training
- Self-advocacy training
To enroll with the Department of Rehabilitation:
- You must be a student
- You are between the ages of 16 and 21
- You have a documented disability (a copy of the IEP or 504 Plan will suffice)
- Complete DR 203 DOR Student Services Request (PDF)
- You can turn it in directly to the local DOR office or submit to BHUSD Student Services and we can do it for you.
- Have questions? Just call your local DOR office or BHUSD Student Services to learn more.