- Check edjoin.org/bhusd for current openings.
- Create a free Edjoin account if you do not already have one.
- Submit an online application through EdJoin.org.
- Attached scanned copies of required documents, which may include resume, letters of recommendation, copies of transcripts, copies of appropriate certificates/credentials, copies of score reports, etc.
- Submit online application by deadline date (when applicable).
- Paperwork screened for completeness by the appropriate administrator.
- Notification of testing for specific positions.
- Candidates will be notified if they are selected for an interview.
- Interviewing process takes place.
- Upon recommendation of employment, prospective employees will be required to provide a current verification of a negative TB test and have fingerprints taken and cleared by the Department of Justice.
- Board Approval.
Prior to employment, all applicants are subject to a fingerprinting clearance through the Department of Justice (DOJ). Authorization of employment will not be granted until the fingerprint clearance from DOJ has been accepted. The Beverly Hills Unified School District pays the fees. This process takes approximately five to seven days.
The California State Education Code requires that all school employees provide a negative PPD Skin Test. The Beverly Hills Unified School District pays the fees if the employees uses the clinic referred by the District.
For certificated positions, the applicant must possess a State of Californian teaching credential. First Aid and CPR Certificates are required for certain positions: i.e., health clerk technicians, instructional assistant - severely disabled students. Copies must be attached with the application at the time of applying.
Some positions may require a valid California Driver's License.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Beverly Hills Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer and shall not discriminate against employees, job applicants, student/parents or community on the basis of gender, race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, marital/parental status, disability, sexual orientation or Vietnam era veteran status. District programs and activities shall be free from unlawful discrimination.
Sexual Harassment of or by any person in the work or educational setting shall not be tolerated; it shall be a violation of District policy to engage in any conduct which constitutes sexual harassment.