Permit Application Process for BHUSD and Beverly Hills City Hall Employees

Inter District Permit Process for BHUSD and City of Beverly Hills Employees
Procedures for Filing Permits
1. To be considered for a permit in BHUSD, the parent/legal guardian of the student must provide proof of employment within the Beverly Hills Unified School District or the City of Beverly Hills (City Hall employees). The parent/legal guardian must be employed one-half time or more in a regular assignment. Verification of employment: a letter signed by Human Resources, copy of a recent payroll check stub and a copy of your employee ID.
2. An inter district release from the student's district of residence must be provided. 
3. A BHUSD Permit application for new and returning students of BHUSD and City of Beverly Hills employees must be provided. 
4. Both forms -inter district release and BHUSD permit- need to be completed at the time of enrollment via email, or uploaded to your online enrollment application or dropped off in the red mailbox located at 255 S. Lasky Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
5. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the necessary documentation in order to demonstrate eligibility for permits.
For more information regarding permits please email Maria Fernandez at [email protected] or Dr. Benjamin Wardrop at [email protected]