On Wednesday, April 25th, the Beverly Hills Unified School District honored it's Apple Award Winners for the 2017-18 school year!
Pictured from left to right in the group photo:
- Chris Hertz - Director of School Safety, District Office
- Jory Lindsay - Kindergarten Teacher, Hawthorne
- Josh Glass - Math Teacher, BHHS
- Linda Omansky - Instructional Assistant, El Rodeo
- Emannuelle Rousseaux, French Teacher, BHUSD
- Belinda Maisterra - 1st Grade Teacher, Horace Mann
- Alison Norman-Franks - Intervention Counselor, BHHS
- Jocelyn Bresnick - Kindergarten Teacher, El Rodeo
- Katina Valles - Instrumental Music Teacher, Beverly Vista
- Presenter Superintendent Dr. Michael Bregy
PTA Council hosted the evening reception at BHHS. The Beverly Hills High School Band and Madrigal Singers entertained the honorees and guests, who also enjoyed delicious food prepared by our BHHS culinary students.
Each school principal shared heartfelt stories and accomplishments achieved by their Apple Award winner, many of whom have been with our district for much of their career!
Congratulations once again to these exceptional educators!