We moved! We still live in the boundaries to attend BHUSD but we need to notify you that we moved, what do we need to do?
If you have moved to a new address, please notify your change of address to the Enrollment Center in Student Services. Be ready to provide the following documents: a copy of your new lease and three forms of utility bills including Edison. Please email these documents to [email protected].
Which school can my child attend?
Type your address into our school finder here. If your elementary school of residence is at capacity in the grade level you are enrolling for, then your student may be placed at the school that has space availability.


We are returning to BHUSD, what is the process to re-enroll our child?
If you are a returning family, you need to update your residence verification documents and enrollment forms reflecting the school year you are enrolling for. For questions please contact [email protected].
We have moved to another district, state or country, what do we need to do?
Please follow the disenrollment procedure by clicking here.
If my child is eligible for the TK program, where do I find that information?
Please click on the following link for information regarding the Transitional Kindergarten program offered at Hawthorne and Horace Mann Elementary Schools Transitional Kindergarten Program -TK-.